Stupid Quote of the Day

“Romney types, of course, are the ones who sign the front of the paycheck, and the Obama types are the one who have spent their entire lives signing the back of them.” Michelle Malkin on Fox & Friends

Keep going, conservatives. You’re doing great. So the enemy, Malkin says, are people who receive checks then endorse and deposit them, thus making them wealthier contributors to the economy? And her presidential champion is someone who writes out the checks and gives them to people? Hmm. Weird. I sign the fronts of checks for all sorts of things, and I also sign the backs of checks to deposit. So does Mitt Romney. And Michelle Malkin. And everyone else. That made no sense.

I’m so glad that peak Malkin was three years ago (give or take) and, after becoming increasingly irrelevant since then, this is the best she can do.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Fox News Channel and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://twitter.com/Zirgar Zirgar

    It’s a good thing breathing is an involuntary action, because in her case if it depended on a deliberate, conscious effort she’d suffocate; what little bit of brain power she can muster is focused like a laser on pooping stupid out of her mouth hole.

  • mattpd

    He’s also spent a lot of his life signing the front of forms for:

    off shore tax havens
    open off shore bank accounts
    leverage loans for companies he’s taken over
    big bonus payments for myself and partners
    100 million trust funds for my kids
    layoffs notices

    this is a argument I’d like to have…

    So he has experience writing and signing checks? Sounds like he’d make the sort of president that they’d hate.

  • MrDHalen

    I think Michelle Malkin is going to spontaneously burst into flames one day.

  • Lazarus Durden

    Hey Malkin here’s something President Obama signed that means a lot more then any check Mitt’s ever signed.

    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5d/Obama_healthcare_signature.jpg

    Man conservatives are just sad at this point. I wonder if they sit around utterly depressed bitching “Fuck we have to sell Mitt “Lemon. Wet. Good.” Romney? Seriously?”

  • http://twitter.com/SugaRazor Razor

    But Obama’s the elitist.

  • mrbrink

    And she calls her act, The Aristocrats!

    Can I just call her a stupid bitch and leave it at that?

  • nathkatun7

    What a stupid statement! Does Malkin not know that almost everyone with a checking account signs the front of paycheck? I just signed the front of my check payable to Bank of America for my mortgage. For BA to cash/deposit my check they will have to endorse it at the back.

  • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=593359572 John Foley

    Michelle is my favorite anchor-baby.

  • Claude Weaver

    Wow, so she tries to race-bait with the “Obama types” line, BUT SHE COMPLETELY FAILS AT IT.

    This is trying to blow the dog whistle and managing to play a trombone instead.