Summertime Vacation Programming Note

This morning, I posted an alert about an all new Bubble Genius Bob & Chez Show today. Sadly, I was wrong. I totally forgot that Chez is on vacation this week, so there won’t be any shows today.

However, the good news is that we’ll be recording two After Party shows next week (likely Tuesday and Thursday).

While I’m here, there also won’t be any shows on July 26 when I’ll be on vacation.

It’s that time of year, I suppose. Vacations and crazy schedules. But after this, we’ll be back at full power as we careen towards Election Day.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Bob and Chez Show, Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Brutlyhonest

    You elitist liberals that get to take vacations!

    (have fun)