The Charm Offensive

“..and there’s something disconcerting about your hair.”

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Comedy and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    “The Charm Offensive”

    Emphasis on offensive. *rim shot*

    –alopecia

    • KanaW

      *grins*
      I believe it was the someone in the Guardian who said:
      “Mitt Romney is perhaps the only politician who could start a trip that was supposed to be a charm offensive by being utterly devoid of charm and mildly offensive.”
      Zing

      • muselet

        I think you’re right. The British do polite eviscerations better than anyone.

        They’re also darned good at impolite eviscerations. My favorite headline of the week comes from—I think—The Sun: “Mitt the Twit”.

        –alopecia

        • KanaW

          Oh, yes, indeed. Quite brilliant!
          Especially since it’s true… :)