The Diplomat

Artist – Bill Day

A reminder — If you are a cable or satellite TV subscriber you can watch live-streams of every Olympic event at NBC’s Olympic website.

In fact, that may be the only way to see each event, because NBC is apparently using its six channels not to cover the Olympics. Because airing interviews and commentary is apparently more important than covering live events.

    ” If you are a cable or satellite TV subscriber in the US you can watch live-streams of every Olympic event at NBC’s Olympic website.”

    Also, there are lots of other ways to watch online. I mentioned one of them on an earlier thread. And that way has no commercials, and, in many cases, not even any announcers! Imagine that.

    • JMAshby

      The feed I’ve been watching with no announcers has been quite refreshing.

  • D_C_Wilson

    NBC’s coverage of the Olympics always sucks. Remember the Triple Cast?

    I don’t know why they keep getting the contract. Do any of the other networks even big on the Olympics?