The Herman Cain TV Teaser Trailer

As you watch this cavalcade of nonsense, remember that Herman Cain was, for a period of time, this close to being the Republican nominee.

The tag line? “We Are Not Stupid.” I’m not kidding. At the end, Cain blurts out, “Let’s give a lamb a gun!”

It’s hilariously awful. Make sure you stick around long enough for the section about the host named “Kivi” who announces that he’s going to make fun of the viewers. Why? Because, he says, “I’m funny!” Then he lapses into a minstrel dance routine. Funny!

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Herman Cain and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • i_a_c

    Another profit venture by a former candidate for high office?

    When will conservatives learn that they’re being bilked?

  • http://twitter.com/Zirgar Zirgar

    That made me vomit out my butt.

  • Chachizel

    Holy shit that is SO awful

  • Nefercat

    {blank stare}

    Uh, what? was? that?

    And yet Obama is supposedly the one trying to bilk people out of their hard-earned money.

  • bphoon

    Holy Shit. What. The. Fuck?

  • JMAshby

    What the fuck was that?

  • JoanOfSnark

    You know, I’m glad others here saw the same head-scratching imbecility I just did.

    Because, y’know … acid flashbacks.

  • D_C_Wilson

    Wow. My brain just crawled out of my head and shot itself after watching that.