Worst Persons

Here’s The Five tormenting former conservative boy genius Jonathan Krohn — in typical right-wing bully fashion. And by typical right-wing bully fashion, I mean unfunny, free-of-substance, dickish and way too often aimed at children and other noncombatants.

And Bob Beckel? A pathetic, irrelevant troll who has nothing of interest to say other than to reinforce every negative liberal stereotype.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Fox News Channel and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • bphoon

    “…normally you start out idealistic then you stumble into wisdom. That’s why the Occupy Wall Streeters are young but the Tea Partiers aren’t.”

    What is the color of the sky of the planet where this guy is from?

    “But who didn’t see Krohn coming?”

    YOU

    • D_C_Wilson

      Apparently in his world. you go from being young and naively idealistic to perpetually angry and completely ignorant about American history.

      • bphoon

        According to the doofi in this clip…

  • http://www.facebook.com/rycarson Ryan Carson

    To be fair, Krohn isn’t really a non-combatant.

    Have I mentioned recently how much I bloody well hate, despise, loathe right wingers?

    They are no more than feet stomping caricatures of evil.

  • http://twitter.com/SugaRazor Razor

    “If you make fun of the kid, you’re a bad person.” -Greg Gutfeld

    Exactly, you worthless dickbag.

  • i_am_allwrite

    What assholes. But Krohn did break the conservative cardinal rule: don’t EVER fucking admit you were wrong about something, no matter how obvious it becomes.

    “Omigod, omigod, Jonathan is the coolest kid in school, and I think he likes me. He doesn’t? Then I’m going to call him a mean poopyface and vandalize his locker.”

    These are not the thoughts of mature adults.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    The Five proved Bill Maher’s point a couple of weeks ago when saying that right wingers have the emotional and intellectual maturity of an adolescent. Jonothan Krohn seems to have grown up. The Five have not.

    And can we please start describing Bob Beckel as a former liberal who plays the part of a garbling, weak kneed, semi sober version of one for big bucks?

  • D_C_Wilson

    Does Beckel do shots before every broadcast? He definitely slurs his words quite a bit.

  • Chachizel

    Not for nothing, how do people actually watch this garbage? Terrible!!