Chart of the Day

Your “liberal media bias” illustrated.

There’s no news like bad (for the president) news.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in The Media and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • zirgar

    Ha! I told you! Liberal. Media. Bi–wait, what?

  • Dcybele

    NPR pie chart numbers don’t match size of slices? Sorry OCD escaped it’s cage…

  • Zen Diesel

    I showed this chart to several of my Fixxed News loving friends the other day. I wanted them to know a different perspective the next time Caribou Barbie screeches about the liberal media bias.

  • Lexamich

    There is no “liberal media.”

    There is a corporate (swine) media, and its interests are not to inform us, but to stupefy us.

  • D_C_Wilson

    Good details. Of course, it will be completely ignored by the right and the media itself.

  • Brutlyhonest

    You silly liberals with your silly facts!