Cyborg Quote of the Day

“Did the water come from the sky, or the rivers, or the ocean?” -Mitt Romney to Gov. Jindal

Where did this water come from? Did you have a hurricane or something?

And last night he quipped about rising oceans.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Quote and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

    Do you really expect a group of people who don’t know how babies are made to know where water comes from?

  • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1246624710 Patrick Malone

    But – are the TREES the right height?

  • zirgar

    It was all water that broke in the Great Overhead Cloud Vagina that birthed hurricane Isaac. Isaac. Wet. Bad.

      There’s no “really like” button. But if there was one, I’d be pushing it. Funny… :)

      Zirgar, the thought of the sky being filled with floating vaginas would send most Republicans screaming in terror and some, dare I say it, into fetal position. Ba dumpa dump!

    Hopeless…utterly fucking hopeless…

  • atlavely

    Don’t forget, most insurance doesn’t cover rising water. It has to fall to get your claim approved. Sounds like the stage is being set for limited gov’t involvement– the water rose: it’s not covered in our budget. And how will we pay for it, anyway?

  • Nefercat

    Oceans? Oceans? Sky, okay there is a sky over Louisiana. Rivers? Okay, there is a big old river, mighty river even, in Louisiana. But ocean? How fucking stupid a question is that? Ocean? And Governor Douchenozzle didn’t just slap him and look for an opportunity to shove him out of a helicopter?

    Fucking ocean? Ocean?

    (I minored in geography and meteorology/climatology. I am irritated. Yes, the hydrological cycle demonstrates the inter-relatedness of all the earth’s water. But Mitten’s stupid damn question doesn’t indicate anything other than a total lack of any geographical knowledge of the country he thinks he’s qualified to run.)

  • http://twitter.com/bardgal Tally Briggs

    Romney is now officially the stupidest human alive.

  • ArrogantDemon

    Oh ,y god, his fucker might actually become president if they cheat hard enough……

    This dude could be worse than Bush, and I did not think it would be possible so soon in my lifetime

  • D_C_Wilson

    And they say Obama is the one with the alien mindset?

  • BenAu

    I have not even the slightest glimmer of respect for Romney, but to be fair this isn’t a dumb question.

    My house got flooded last year and they had to decide whether the damage was caused by rainfall run-off, river surge or the tide before they would give an insurance decision.