Dick Quote of the Day

“I was very embarrassed. I was in this parking lot and there was a man looking for a space to park, and I found a space for him. And I felt badly — he looked like he was sort of in distress. And I said, ‘Sir, here’s a place.’ And he said, ‘That’s a handicapped space.’ I said, ‘Oh I’m so sorry, I saw that Obama sticker and I thought you were mentally retarded.’” -Allegheny County, PA GOP Chairman Jim Roddey

Ha! Zing! Get it!? Only retarded people support the president. Retarded people are stupid!

Perhaps some day Jim Roddey will graduate from the 8th grade.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Quote and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Ned F

    Ha ha very funny. But if the driver were a republican he would park in the space anyway, get a ticket, then get mad and rave against the privileged lucky duckies who get special treatment with their private parking spaces who only get handicap tags for their car because they’re freeloaders and know how to work the system, and our tax dollars are going to too many handicap spaces and BOOM! (sound of head exploding).

    • JMAshby

      Yeah. I’ve heard that one in person before. (“look at those freeloaders working the system!”)

      I used to live in Kentucky.

      • stacib23

        You should have heard the outcry in Chicago when the general public found out that the “free” handicap parking downtown is not very free – the company that snookered Daley out of the parking meter contract is billing the city for every car that parks using a handicap placard. In 2011, it was about $13 million.

    • http://chainreading.com/profile/baiskeli Baiskeli

      You say this like it’s a joke, but I got involved in such a discussion a few years ago with a Republican/Libertarian type.

    That guy’s right. He does feel badly.

    • Brutlyhonest

      Haha, right? Another asshat trying to sound intelligent while using words poorly!

  • zirgar

    What do you call a Republican with a brain? A Democrat. ZING! Also, when will Sarah Palin chime in on how the right wing is awful for making jokes about retardation?

    • http://www.broadwaycarl.com Broadway Carl

      A Republican with a brain? I’ve yet to find one.

      • zirgar

        And that’s how we arrived at the two party system…

    • http://twitter.com/SugaRazor Razor

      I’m sure she will call for his resignation soon.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Jim Roddey, 2012 Projector of the Year. First prize, a year’s supply of school paste so he won’t go hungry.

  • mrbrink

    I saw a car today with a Jesus fish and an Obama 2012 sticker.

    I smiled.