Eat The Nickels

There’s no way you could improve on this.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Comedy and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • agrazingmoose

    Colbert has outdone himself. And that is hard to do.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Just when I though Stephen Colbert couldn’t have topped his smackdown of Iowa cornhole, Steve King the other night, he goes and does it again with John Schnatter, founder of Papa John’s Pizza, for his whining about having to raise the price of his pizzas up fourteen cents in 2014 because of Obamacare.

    Hey douchenozzle, people will need Obamacare because of the shitty pizza you serve. But don’t worry, you can slice the price of your pizzas in half and I still wouldn’t eat your diarrhea on cardboard.

  • gescove

    How much extra per pizza did he charge to pay for that ridiculously humungous house of his? Cripes. There are probably rooms in that monument-to-his-own-awesomeness that he’s never even seen. A bit of over-compensation for Papa John’s “Little Papa” ?

  • D_C_Wilson

    Colbert has been on a roll lately.

    Of course, it doesn’t hurt that the GOP and Romney have been giving him such great material to work with.

  • GrafZeppelin127

    Nickels.

  • Brutlyhonest

    Best part of Colbert? No false equivalencies (I’m looking at you Stew-beef).

  • Chachizel

    Ever since he came back from his little summer break,. He has been on fire. Jon Stewart has been pretty good too, but Stephen is amazing lately. Well, always actually, but even better than usual lately.