Eliminationism in Texas

From the state that gave us the assassination of John F. Kennedy comes the following billboard.

Remember that video from the other day in which Hannity was screeching about the lack of civility from liberals? That was a hoot.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Election 2012 and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • rob black

    …….and in further tejas wingnuttery: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/22/tom-head-texas-obama_n_1822003.html

    I am with their governor…..succeed already….the rest of us are sick of you

    • Zen Diesel

      Please take Alabama, Miss, South Carolina, Georgia and Florida with them.

      • Staci Bass

        And Arizona – please don’t forget the Mississippi of the West.

      • nathkatun7

        Florida is still redeemable. In addition to your list I would add Arizona, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Kansas.

    • Draxiar

      I say that if the judge is a true partiot and wants to protect the country from threats both foreign and domestic then he has 2 options:

      1) Produce some evidence that President Obama is, in fact, going to hand the sovereignty of the US to the UN. (Good luck with that one judge)

      B) Put himself in prison.

      I’m going to go with option B.

  • zirgar

    Well, we know the SEALS shot and killed bin Laden, so a case could be made that the word “removed” in the second clause could be interpreted to mean the same thing as the “removed” in the first clause, despite the “in November” part (assuming this sign refers to bin Laden and not Somali pirates–but even so, my overall thesis remains unchanged). So, is it a threat on the president’s life? Who knows. I’m not saying it is. I’m just asking.

  • JoyP

    I’m still going with secession. Let Texas deal with their own problems. Austn. btw, I love ya!

    • nathkatun7

      I agree with you JoyP. I am sick of sharing the same country with these idiots. May be California can swap with Texas. All the right wingers in California who vote for people like Issa and Duncan Hunter can be sent to Texas in exchange for people in Austin, Houston and other liberal areas of Texas.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Of course, the message could just as easily be interpreted as the Republicans being the true threat to America.