Flashback: Paul Ryan Mocks Senior Citizen

In September of last year, at the height of the media’s crush on the Very Serious Paul Ryan, a senior citizen was arrested at a Ryan town hall after interrupting his sermon on entitlements.

And then Ryan mocked him.

Ryan: Most of our debt in the future comes from our entitlement programs.

Senior: Hey, what is this entitlement program all about mister congressman? I paid into that for 50 years. My unemployment, and my Social Security, and my Medicare. And now you’re gonna…

Ryan: I hope he’s taking his blood pressure medication.

Get it? He’s old and cranky! I hope he’s taking his medication!*

*The medication I want to deny him with my Vouchercare program.

(via Blogging Blue)

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Epic Fail and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Lazarus Durden

    Yeah he was a threat. He should’ve been arrested. :P Man Ryan’s such a smug little asshole.

    Gee you read Ayn Rand! Good for you! You’re like most of the people who stopped at an intro to philosophy course in college.

  • Chris Andersen

    How many of the shouters were hauled off and arrested during the health care town halls of 2009?

  • muselet

    Remember “Coupons for Codgers”? Roy Edroso does, and he’s unimpressed by Mitt Romney’s choice of Paul Ryan for VP.

    –alopecia

    EDITED (quickly) for clarity.

    • http://www.facebook.com/people/Nancie-McAuley/736179026 Nancie McAuley

      Thanks for the link. The Ryan plan “scares normal people”. I know it scares me.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Ha-ha, Paul Ryan. That’s so funny, I feel the need to knock the teeth out of your smug, arrogant mouth, you nightcrawling bug.

  • http://www.facebook.com/pgatke Paul Gatke

    The debt now and in our future is from Republican wars. Keep on telling everyone how your gonna cut their Medicare and SS. It will keep you out of our Whitehouse!
    Good thing your thugs nabbed that senior, he was going to give you a lesson.