Glassy-Eyed Man Puppies

Colbert dismantles Steve King’s sick animal torture and abortion memes and ponders “WTF is he talking about?”

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Comedy and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • gescove

    Seriously… how did this guy become a congressman? Jesus H. Christ.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    That was one of Colbert’s best smackdowns. Those puppies with King’s eyes photoshopped in them were very creepy, on the other hand.

  • delosgatos

    How can a Colbert segment that feels so wrong, feel so right? :)

    Seriously, Steve King is one very disturbed little boy.

  • mistinguette grandison

    This is the funniest clip he’s done so far

    I watched this at work and when he said, “I’m sure he’d be on top” I had to choke back a guffaw. This segment is off the charts funny!