Guns, Ballots and the Daily Banter Mail Bag!

For this week’s Mail Bag, we answer some reader questions about firebaggers, Paul Ryan’s looks and the potential for an armed neo-con rebellion. The questions:

Do you think the Firebaggers, Greenwaldians, Libetarian Leftists and other various and sundry anarcho-nihilists will have any impact in diminishing the vote for Obama (via convincing people to stay home or to write in a vanity candidtae) in swing states this year?
-Christopher

What do any/all of you make of the Paul Ryan “Pretty Boy” factor? Is it even close to the really weird Sarah Palin attraction that some guys had in 2008?
-Nadine

I have seen many posts by neo-con friends that say they will take back is country by ballot or by bullet. I’d like to know who they are going to shoot.
-Kristi

Go here for the answers.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in The Daily Banter and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • drsquid

    Sirota doesn’t have Asperger’s – he’s just a shithead.

      huh. I was thinking that Chez meant Greenwald.

    Chez was pretty funny this week. I enjoyed the responses.

  • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1101003596 Nitai Kearney

    The Paul Ryan “pretty boy” thing is pure wish fulfillment. The only people I’ve actually heard seriously describing him as attractive are men roughly the same age he is. I think they figure if they can pass this Butch Patrick impersonator in a poorly fitting suit off as handsome, there’s hope for them yet.