Infographic of the Day

This is brutal.

And they say Akin should exit the race. If he should, so should Paul Ryan. As should virtually every other member of the Republican House.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Abortion and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • missliberties

    Hello!

    Can we make an ad with this chart. Pretty please.

  • Zen Diesel

    I am sure Mr. P90X will eloquently throw his staffers under the bus or pull unicorn fairy dust out his ass to explain that he really didn’t have any knowledge of co sponsoring those bills.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Don’t you know Ash? IOKIYAR. It’s what the GOP call the “Do as I Say, Not as I Do” Principle.

    • mrbrink

      Many will suffer, sure, and that’s just good business.

      You have to burn down some villages to put up a gated community.

  • rikyrah

    DAMN

    I love this