It’s Tough

“They were living hand, to phone, to stockbroker, to mouth.”

It’s tough. Very tough.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Comedy and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • KanaW

    Oh, lord. I didn’t watch Ann Romney’s entire speech, and I’m very glad I didn’t.

    The snippets shown in Colbert’s sketch there were enough to give me the creeps.

    She sounded like a cross between a first-grade teacher crooning at children, an evangelist, and a high-school pep-rally organizer. Ugh!

    And those little shoulder wriggles she kept giving made me shudder! For pity’s sake, do all conservative women act like overage teens?

    • JMAshby

      She sounded like a cross between a first-grade teacher crooning at children, an evangelist, and a high-school pep-rally organizer. Ugh!

      Good description.