Koch Tours

Artist – David Fitzsimmons

In other news, austerity still isn’t working for Europe. In fact, it’s making things worse.

Vote Galt/Gekko Ryan/Romney so we can try it here!

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Open Thread and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • i_a_c

    In case folks here are interested, Tim Wise has another essay up debunking Romney’s racist welfare lie, and the rightwing “welfare queen” myth.

    I would like to humbly submit my own campaign poster for the R Ticket.

  • GrafZeppelin127

    Vote Galt/Gekko Zek/Ishka Ryan/Romney…

      Rack/Ruin is how I like to think of them