Outrageous Comments

Artist – Adam Zyglis

In other news, Karl Rove’s Crossroads and the Koch Brother’s Americans for Prosperity have now out spent every other super PAC combined, including the big scary Priorities USA.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Open Thread and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • mrbrink

    That cartoon reminds me that there’s nothing like a party of racists injecting cries of racism into a debate about a party of racists injecting cries of racism into a debate about economic bondage.

    • JMAshby

      Yeah, I had a pretty good laugh too.

  • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1730451827 Jane Phillips

    They must’ve forgotten that Biden reports to the black guy.