Rated N for Not Gonna Work

The RNC may be taking place this week, but the DNC has the best trailer for it.

Pants. On. Fire.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in RNC 2012 and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Corebela

    Wow that was awesomely perfect

  • mrbrink

    “An Etch a Sketch of epic proportions will be shaken to its core!”

    Ha!

    “Some material may be hilarious and/or infuriating”

    “Sirens, Etch-a-Sketches, Fire, Severely Conservative VP Choices, The Go-Back Team, Press Quotes, And Mitt Romney Jogging.”

    Hilarious! Mitt Romney sure can jog, though. Gated communities of the world, unite!

    Now that is a GREAT ad.

    Absolutely! More of that times a thousand. The Democrats must stay on offense. When you are dealing with a dangerous and pathological liar like Willard, the Dems must keep the offensive. Call this fucker out on everything he says and does from now on. The best defense when dealing with these kind of sociopaths is a good offense.

  • http://JCohenMusic.com Justin Cohen

    Thanks for posting! That was hi-larious. : )

  • http://www.facebook.com/rycarson Ryan Carson

    “I’m running for office, for Pete’s sake.” Classic.

  • i_am_allwrite

    That was fucking GREAT!!! And by the end of the week we can juxtapose it’s overall coolness with Republicans head bobbing to “We Built This City On Rock and Roll” (Yes, they’re that pathetic–I bet we even get treated to Ann Romney slapping her hip nearly in time with the music (she wasn’t raised Mormon) or some similarly monstrous shit.)