Super Stupid

Far-right zealot + Cheerios + blow torch = What could possibly go wrong?

Why didn’t he extinguish the fire with his ample man-boobs?

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in LGBT and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://twitter.com/GodIsDead Gern Blandston

    Um… does that dude know he’s gay?

    • villemar

      Shakespeare always comes to mind with these types: “Methink the lady doth protest too much.”

    • JWheels

      I too was going to point out how effeminate he seems…

  • villemar

    Hey Stupid,

    Who’s flaming now?

  • Ned F

    I didn’t know cheerios were so flammable.

  • http://www.facebook.com/XrayAgent J Michael Carter

    OK, someone else beat me to the obvious flaming joke, so I’ll just add that sugar is very flammable.

    • ninjaf

      And, apparently, so is wax paper. Who’da thunk it?

  • Victor_the_Crab

    God has spoken. And he has told the protester, SHUT THE FUCK UP, ASSBAG!

    OMG, the idiot actually blew on the fire!!

    Adding…..this fool is lucky that his “ample man boobs” didn’t catch on fire.

  • burbank_burt

    1. The idiot is lucky that he didn’t start a brush fire.
    2. He’s so dumb that he STILL uploaded the clip to YouTube.

  • KanaW

    Please tell me he’s been arrested for vandalism.

  • http://twitter.com/TipsyDave David Gardner

    He wasn’t arrested (yet), but apparently his employers saw this and he’s no longer a realtor for them.
    That means, of course, that he’s now a Christian Martyr, and eligible for wingnut welfare.

  • Brutlyhonest

    Holy shit! He couldn’t be more gay! He acts just like the guy who plays the bigger gay guy on “Modern Family” (I’m too lazy to look it up at the moment).

    Double haha for setting the cereal dust on fire then sucking it back into the box. He should do a little reading about grain elevator fires …

    Fire and stupid dont mix fella.

    I like how after he lost control of the fire he wimps out and tells his people to “get in the car guys.”
    Lame.

  • muselet

    I was hoping he’d set his trousers on fire.

    –alopecia

  • zirgar

    He’s a cereal killer!

    • mattpd

      zing!

  • mattpd

    wolverines!

  • jeanne marie

    “This is REALLY the treat now for the homosexuals?”
    What does that even mean?