The Big Questions

Artist – John Cole

In other news, Democratic Senate candidate Heidi Heitkamp successfully had an attack ad produced by Karl Rove’s Crossroads GPS super PAC removed for blatant falsehoods.

A new episode of the Bubble Genius Bob and Chez Show will be available here later tonight.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Open Thread and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • mrbrink

    I saw this great E-Card that says:

    “Dear Religion, While you were debating if chicken sandwiches were OK to eat, I landed on Mars. Your pal, Science.”

    • Chachizel

      Haha….love that

    • KanaW

      I went to the site and it’s not there. *sighs*

      • mrbrink

        Hmmm. I’m sorry. Maybe this will work.

        • KanaW

          Yes, thanks!

  • muselet

    AP: A Crossroads spokesman says the ad has been taken down voluntarily.

    Translation: Okay, we got caught. On the other hand, the public has already heard the lie, so we’ll pull the spot and save some money on the ad buy.

    These people are scum.

    –alopecia