The Daily Banter Mail Bag Needs More Angry White Guys

This week’s Mail Bag questions for Chez, Ben and me.

In light of Lindsay Graham’s shockingly honest admission that there “aren’t enough angry white guys” to fuel the GOP’s current business model, do you think at some point these guys (they’re almost always guys) will ease up on their rhetoric to admit more people under their tent? What do you think they’ll water down their views on? Maybe be more lenient on Mexicans, so they can begin pulling in the Latino vote? Maybe ease up on women and their reproductive rights? Start courting gays? What do you reckon?
-Thomas

Increasingly, it’s clear that, thanks to Fox News and talk radio, republicans exist in a parallel universe. It’s clear that Romney and Ryan are going to continue lying so long as there is a no downside in it for them. I’d like to know what you thinks think it will take for republicans to rejoin reality. Do we have to have an a complete breakdown of society and an economic collapse before they realize that Atlas Shrugged is not an economics textbook?
-D.C.

Just please tell me we win this thing in November. I feel like I’ve been holding my breath since January.
-Ryan

Answers here.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in The Daily Banter and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • zirgar

    The Angry White Male Bag.

  • Ned F

    This angry white guy, (though not the right kind of angry they’re looking for) is amazed that Claire McCaskill leads by only one point against Todd Akin proving the parallel universe shows no signs of melting.

    I’m an angry white guy. But I can’t vote for liars.

  • D_C_Wilson

    Well this angry white guy is now happy to see his question make the mailbag!