The Douchiest Audio Clip You’ve Ever Heard. Ever.

I guarantee this is the douchiest clip of audio you’ve ever heard in your life.

via MMFA

The conservative press absolutely loves Mitt’s birtherism shout-out. I think Hannity is actually getting off toward the end of this clip.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Racism and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • i_a_c

    Birth certificate controversy? There’s no controversy except in the fevered imagination of a bunch of nutballs.

  • KanaW

    Any chance of a transcript, JM?
    I cannot force myself to listen to his voice.

    • Victor_the_Crab

      Hearing Hannity’s voice compells people to punch a kitten in the face.

  • jewelbomb

    Hannity sounds like a wingnut Fred Willard in that clip. What’s he laughing so hard about? Romney’s “joke” wasn’t even remotely funny.

    • http://www.facebook.com/people/Kevin-Krupski/100002308768984 Kevin Krupski

      He find humor in people suffering.

  • muselet

    What a wanker.

    –alopecia

  • Ipecac

    Yeah, why is that remotely funny to these rubes? It’s not an actual joke in any sense of the word, unless you’re a birther idiot.