The Early Years

Artist – Pat Bagley

In other news, the second night of network RNC coverage reportedly drew 17 million fewer viewers last night when compared to 2008.

College football returns tonight, and it’s Mitt Romney’s turn to speak, so expect that number to drop even further.

A new episode of the Bubble Genius Bob and Chez Show will be available here later tonight.

    “College football returns tonight, and it’s Mitt Romney’s turn to speak”

    The ABC affiliate in the major Mich. market (Detroit & environs) currently has the Lions game on. The other networks have the Liars Convention on now featuring Clint Eastwood, you know, because an actor who plays cowboys knows all about who would be the best man to govern.

    I am loving that ABC has not cut into the game for the convention…..at least not yet.

    DAMN. Game over so they’re going to the RNC liar con where Rubio is on and Romney is yet to lie speak.

  • burbank_burt

    I’m assuming this is an open thread, so I’ll just leave this here . . .
    Picture: http://i45.tinypic.com/35ml75g.png
    http://tinyurl.com/8ug2g2f
    http://tinyurl.com/mitts-lies

    • muselet

      Brill.

      Perfect!

      • burbank_burt

        Another for you:
        What Romney & Ryan are doing to the country:
        http://i45.tinypic.com/11lpm61.png

          LOL! love it, Ben! :)

  • i_a_c

    So. How was RMoney’s speech? I decided to go drink with friends instead of listen to his asshole. Someone describe it in 5 words or less for me.

    • Brutlyhonest

      Lie. Smirk. Good!

      Overshadowed by Professor Farnsworth’s speech.