The Norquist

Stephen Colbert does a better job of explaining what’s going on in congress right now than most news organizations.

He also feeds Grover Norquist a baby.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Comedy and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • D_C_Wilson

    I think I found the Norquist’s favorite ice cream.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erh2ngRZxs0&feature=player_embedded#!

  • Victor_the_Crab

    And eating babies is what keeps Grover Norquist alive.

  • zirgar

    I hate to drag this down to a more prurient level, but who’s the woman in the white outfit that shows up at around the 11 second mark? You know, “the fiscal cliff is looming. Oh, yeah” lady? She’s really quite fetching.