The World Stage

Artist – John Darkow

In other news, according to the Economic Policy Institute, 28% of Americans will be working jobs that pay wages equal to or below the poverty line in 2020, the same percentage as do today.

I’m sure the wealth will start trickling down after 2020. Maybe. Probably. Definitely. Just wait for it.

  • BenAu

    Of course the wealth is trickling down…just in the Caymans and Switzerland.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Yup, any time now, Americans will get their trickle down reward for helping out those on the top for the past 30 years. And it will be gold Jerry, GOLD! Or is it more of a mudslide? I could never tell the two apart.