There Will Be No Pizza!

According to Herman Cain, if president Obama wins a second term, there will be no more pizza for anyone!

From his interview with Time

Q: Is it worse to imagine a world without pizza or one in which Obama gets a second term?

A: It’s worse to imagine a world with Obama getting a second term than it is to imagine a world without pizza. Because with Obama in a second term, there will be no pizza. For anyone.

Is Cain implying the president will ban pizza, or that the extra 14 cents per pie cost of Obamacare will doom the industry? Either way, America loses, because there will be no more pizza!

Meanwhile, Herman Cain was granted a speaking spot at the GOP convention, but Ron Paul, who actually did manage to win 117 delegates during the Republican primary, has been relegated to speaking at his own separate convention.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Quote and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://twitter.com/kerryreid Kerry Reid

    Maybe no more SHITTY pizza, like Domino’s, Papa John’s and Godfather’s. So in other words — win/win!

  • http://JCohenMusic.com Justin Cohen

    Perfect use of the face-palm graphic.

  • muselet

    Rachel Maddow insisted that Herman Cain was an art project. I really hope she was right, because otherwise, good dog in Himmel, what a buffoon.

    Better to make your own pizza than buy the crap Herman Cain, John Schnatter, and Tom Mongahan try to sell you. I make my own dough, my own sauce, add whatever toppings I want, and cook it in my oven on a well heated pizza stone using a pizza spatula. Tastes way better and costs much less than anything Hermy, Johnny, and Tommy can cook up.

    EAT IT, YOUZ GUYS! (on second thought, eat your own, I’ll stick to mine)

  • BenAu

    Is there actually anyone left in the Republican party who isn’t either a conscienceless cynic or a certifiable nutjob?

      No.

  • D_C_Wilson

    Well, if it’s just no more Godfather’s pizza, that’s a good thing.

  • bphoon

    Not that I frequented them, but I simply can’t envision my self walking voluntarily into a Godfather’s Pizza, even though Herman Cain isn’t CEO anymore. Just to know that at one time someone chose him as CEO tells me that company isn’t worth my time. Burger King’s faintly tainted as well since they’re part of the same holding company.

    I also don’t do Home Depot, Lowes, Chick fil-A, , Dunkin Donuts…