We’re Number One!

This seems appropriate today.

Artist – Bob Englehart

In other news, at least 7 people including the gunman were killed and as many as 20 may have been injured at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin today.

Witnesses described the shooter as a heavy-set, bald, white man.

Updates here

  • joseph2004

    Obviously, then, we need to start questioning all “heavy-set, bald, white” men. They’re likely prone to violence (or at least thinking about it), so let’s get going!
    Not that I’m profiling or anything.

    • villemar

      Go fuck a shoe.

      • mrbrink

        He could start with the ones we keep losing in his ass.

      • 1933john

        Make that a baseball shoe.

      • Victor_the_Crab

        I’d prefer he go fuck a plugged in curling iron with the power turned on at full blast.

    • D_C_Wilson

      No you’re profiling, just trolling.

      BTW, since it’s conservatives who love to profile people because of their religion and/or ethnicity, why don’t you take your question over to Redstate.com where they might appreciate the irony better?

    • Victor_the_Crab

      We are immune to your lame attempt at sarcasm, trolltard.

    • drsquid

      Well, you people are more likely to be criminals.

    • villemar

      Also, if this is a big concern of yours, Rogaine and not guzzling down Ho-Ho’s and Triple Baconators all day will help pull you personally out of that demographic.