Worst Persons in the World

Fox News Channel, who outed the real name of the Navy SEAL Team Six soldier who wrote a book about the raid that killed Osama Bin Laden. And now, this has happened:

Users on several militant Islamic websites affiliated with al-Qaida have posted the name and photo of a former Navy SEAL identified as the author of an upcoming book on the commando raid that killed Osama bin Laden. The posts called for his “destruction” in revenge for the al-Qaida founder’s killing.

Among the website publishing the death threats was the “Al-Fidaa” web forum, which al-Qaida uses to distribute its media and public communications, said Evan Kohlmann, an NBC News consultant and a terrorism analyst at Flashpoint Partners, a global security firm.

FNC’s response?

“Once you write a book, anonymously or not, you have no reasonable expectation of privacy.” John Moody, Executive Vice President & Executive Editor FOX News

If you publish a book, you’re fair game even if you publish under a pseudonym to protect yourself and your family against terrorists? Seriously. Way to support the troops, a-holes. Moody — you’re a genius. And by “genius,” I mean idiot.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Fox News Channel and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

    What a fucking asshole.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Idiot is the wrong word to describe Moody. Evil treasonus bag of diseased diahhrea is more like it.

  • trgahan

    Wow, who knew a book account of the Bin Laden raid presented such a threat to the GOP that it requires such a brutal response.

    Oh dear sky fairy, please, PLEASE, charge these fucktards with treason.

    If I were that Seal, I would be giving considerable thought to revenge.

    FOX News constantly uses the word “treason” when they are talking about the President’s decision to conduct the raid on OLB. Who is the traitor now Moody? Fuckin’ asshole…

  • http://twitter.com/JimmyAbra Jimmy Abraham

    I understand the thought that if someone publishes a book, even anonymously, they run the risk of making it easier for “the enemy” to find out who they are, but the enemy shouldn’t get help!

  • http://twitter.com/chezpazienza Chez Pazienza

    Moody’s a fucking turd. He always has been.

  • zirgar

    And if you’re on on-air talking head I guess you have even less of an expectation of being left alone, certainly not anonymity, so maybe people should start finding and publishing the addresses and phone numbers of FOX News on-air personalities, just because you know, the people have a right to know.

  • rob black

    These people know no bottom. Brought to you by the same rat fuckers that outed Valerie Plame…. an actual CIA agent. Karl Rove and Rupert Murdoch should be rotting in a cell somewhere. What heinous crap can they not justify to get the black man out of their white house.
    If George Bush had done what President Obama did: Make killing UBL a priority on day one with his CIA directer……instead of dissolving the task force charged with getting him, and saying shit like “I am not really concerned about his whereabouts” while dancing off to Iraq…… we would be looking at Prince Vapid’s face carved on the moon right now….and they damn well know it. The admiral in charge of Seal Team Six has said: “I didn’t give the order to kill UBL, the President did”….and he damn sure wasn’t talking about GWB II. This is Karl Rove swift boating the Commander in Chief…. if that isn’t treason, I don’t know what is…….God these people piss me off…..

  • Brutlyhonest

    Never call a Sailor a solder!