A History of Suppression

Artist – Rob Tornoe

In other news, Bain Capital, of Mitt Romney fame, is reportedly under investigation for possible tax evasion. Bain, among others, is accused of reporting management fees as capital gains to avoid paying as much as $200 million in income taxes and as much or more than $20 million in Medicare taxes.

Meanwhile — this was voted the “best cat video on the internet” and I’m inclined to agree. Sound is required.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Open Thread and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    Imagine: you’re an ennui-ridden, angst-filled, existentialist cat who’s just won The Best Cat Video on the Internet. How could your life get any worse?

    (Seriously, though, congrats to Henri, Will Braden and all involved in making the video.)

      OMG, that was very well done. I laughed so hard….particularly by the comment regarding the white cat (because I have a VERY stupid white cat). And the over the shoulder look after reading the sign, “not as if they ever do”.

  • ArrogantDemon

    The More Things Change, The More They Stay the Same