Mitt Unzipped

Artist – Pat Bagley

In other news, during its journey to California, space shuttle Endeavour rerouted to flyover Tuscan, Arizona at the request Mark Kelly, its last commander, to honor his wife former Arizona Rep. Gabrielle Giffords.

Here’s Jimmy Fallon doing Mitt Romney. I’m stuck on the laugh. It’s hilarious.

Ha ha ha ho ha.

  • LK3

    If only that laugh could replace LOL Ha ha ha ho ha…had me in stitches.

    Bravo to Mark Kelly, and the crew of the space shuttle who honored his wishes.

  • missliberties

    That was somewhat brilliant!

  • D_C_Wilson

    I have this fear that if Mitt were to really “unzipped”, he’d reveal that he’s the T-1000.