Opportunity

Artist – Bob Englehart

In other news, Brian Beutler of TPM has compiled a comprehensive timeline of yesterday and today’s events. You can view that here.

Pay special attention to the fact that Reince Priebus unleashed his first line of bullshit at 12:01am exactly. One minute after 9/11. I was on Twitter last night when it happened but it seems even more appalling now than it did then knowing that it was a planned line of attack that debuted roughly 10 hours before Mitt Romney would hold a press conference.

Also — this seems entirely appropriate.

    Thanks for the link to the timeline Ashby. If I had any shred of respect for Romney left his reaction to this tragic event just destroyed it. That smarmy smirk could be one of the last nails in his campaign’s coffin…at least I hope it is.

  • ArrogantDemon

    RomneyShambles is in full effect again