Patrick Stewart on The Daily Show

Utterly awesome. Patrick Stewart “replaced” John Oliver on The Daily Show to illustrated the NFL referee strike.

Watch here. Because it’s awesome.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Sports and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Ipecac

    Exactly the word I was thinking when I watched it last night. Awesome.

  • agrazingmoose

    That certainly brightened up my day.

  • http://twitter.com/GoodDoc01 Good Doc

    He should have brought some ‘erotic cakes’ with him. And let them eat it.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    You know what would have also worked? If they had shown something similar of using worthless officials to replace the NFL referees by using Karl Pilkington as John Oliver’s replacement instead of Patrick Stewart.

    Well, it seemed to have worked, because the NFL reached an agreement with it’s officials this morning. You know you should feel shame when Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert mock you.

  • D_C_Wilson

    Loved it.