Poker Face

Artist – Chris Weyant

In other news, a new study out today shows that one year after the repeal of Don’t Ask Don’t Tell (DADT), dogs and cats are not living together and there is no mass hysteria.

Also — the Montgomery County, Ohio election officials fired by Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted for refusing to comply with his early-voting restrictions, which were subsequently struck down by the court, are now suing the state for wrongful termination.

It’s unfortunate that they were fired, but I am proud that election officials from my home county stood up to him before the court did. Hopefully their lawsuit will be successful.

(h/t Price Benowitz LLP)

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Open Thread and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

    and there is no mass hysteria

    Good to see you’re not visiting the wingnutosphere any more. :)