Pollgasm

Today’s roundup of swing-state polls via PoliticalWire

Colorado: Obama 51%, Romney 45% (Public Policy Polling)

Florida: Obama 50%, Romney 45% (American Research Group)

Iowa: Obama 51%, Romney 44% (American Research Group)

Michigan: Obama 54%, Romney 42% (Rasmussen)

North Carolina: Obama 49%, Romney 45% (Civitas)

Nevada: Obama 51%, Romney 44% (American Research Group)

Wisconsin: Obama 53%, Romney 41% (We Ask America)

No, your eyes do not deceive you. Rasmussen is showing Obama +12 in Michigan. A state that was supposedly in-play less than two months ago. You know, before people remembered Mitt Romney said we should Let Detroit Go Bankrupt.

Additionally, Civitas, a conservative pollster, shows Obama +4 in North Carolina.

Romney’s path to victory is now so razor-thin it’s hard to even see one. Now is not the time to relent, however. It’s time to pile on.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Poll and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://doran.pacifist.net/ Doran

    Good news, but let’s not take our eyes off the prize.

  • mzmijewski

    The debates are only going to make the point spread wider – R-money, the gift that keeps on giving.

  • jeanne marie

    hmm. where’s Virginia in the polls?

  • KABoink_after_wingnut_hacker

    I know I’m gonna sound like Debbie Downer here; but with the blatant voter suppression and redistricting by Republicans this cycle, Democrats are going to need all these margins and maybe more.

    We won the popular vote in 2000, with only one state needing a recount. Remember that?

    Progressives and Liberals must always remember they are up against wealthy cheaters and liars who are delusional and desperate.

    • D_C_Wilson

      You’re right there. If Obama loses, it will be due to voter suppression.

    • http://doran.pacifist.net/ Doran

      Yea, it only takes a couple of percent change in a few key districts to change the outcome. The Dems can’t let up if they are going to win. Complacence is the enemy.

  • burbank_burt

    Pile on is right!
    Give Obama (and an all Dem congress) an undeniable mandate!!

    “Romney’s path to victory is now so razor-thin it’s hard to even see one”

    Over a month to the election. Anything can happen. Public crowing is ill-advised.

    Nicole Downer xxo

    Also. IF we win by a slim margin, OR if we lose and suspect election tampering, I will bloody well tar and feather the first Democrat who talks about conceding (as Democrats did in both 2000 and 2004).

    • KABoink_after_wingnut_hacker

      I’m with you on that nicole!

  • Victor_the_Crab

    DOG PILE ON THE ROM-NEY!
    DOG PILE ON THE ROM-NEY!
    DOG PILE ON THE ROM-NEY!
    DOG PILE ON THE ROM-NEY!

  • incredulous72

    small correction: Now is not the time to relent, however. It’s time to vote.

  • bphoon

    GOTV=crucial in this election