Quote of the Day

“But we see on our televisions that there’s still threats to the world. That’s why we have to be relentless in pursing those who attacked us this week … as long as I’m commander in chief, we will sustain the strongest military” -President Obama in Colorado

Geez, why does he keep apologizing for America and sympathizing with the evil doers? Why is he appeasing them?

Why did the president send drones to Libya yesterday? To spread hope and change? Why are two Navy destroyers now parked off the Libyan coast? To give them welfare-for-nothing?

I jest because the Romney campaign is still accusing the president of appeasing the enemy today despite the existence of, you know, empirical reality.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Quote and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • chris castle

    Guided missile cruisers are nothing to sneeze at…

  • Ned F

    Fox News headline today: Obama Calls Libyan President to Thank Him After US Ambassador Murdered

    It’s true, I swear.

      I saw a screengrab of the Fox Nation headline on another blog. How effing disgusting and low can these Rethugs get?! I mean…wow……they’re right on the line of accusing him of treason.

  • stacib23

    Why did the president send drones to Libya yesterday?

    Ah ha, but these are just looky drones not bomby drones. If Obama weren’t such an apologizing, appeasing, sympathizing dude, the entire country would have been blasted to shreds. /snark

    • ninjaf

      lol @ “looky drones”

  • D_C_Wilson

    Heh. “Empirical reality”.

    Like that’s relevant to republicans.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    But… but… but… but… but… but… but… MOOSLIM! SOASHLIST! KENYA! HATES MERICA! MAKE A POOPIE!