Rep. Joe Walsh is Psychotic

Joe Walsh shouldn’t be in Congress. He should be in a mental institution. For example:

“So at the Democratic Convention Wednesday night their first prime time speaker was Sandra Fluke, whatever her name is,” Walsh said. “Think about this, a 31-32 year old law student who has been a student for life, who gets up there in front of a national audience and tells the American people, ‘I want America to pay for my contraceptives.’ You’re kidding me. Go get a job. Go get a job Sandra Fluke.”

So he’s either deliberately lying to his supporters (??) about the Affordable Care Act’s contraception provisions or he’s just seriously effing stupid. Or both. Taxpayers don’t pay for contraception. Ever. And if they did, so what?!

Either way, it’s obvious that he’s a seriously unhinged, psychotic man and unfit for office. Please, Illinois, kick this guy out of Congress. Anyone this awful doesn’t deserve to be one of 535 elite Americans tasked with passing federal laws.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Wingnuts and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Draxiar

    I think being a deadbeat child support dodging POS should disqualify him from being in office.

    • DelphiONE

      It’s puzzling to me how the heck he GOT to Congress in the first place. Most Men delinquent on their Child Support payments can’t even get simple licenses- so how did that happen? Get his sorry butt outta there, Illinois!

  • mrbrink

    Yeah, but Melissa Bean and Democrats needed to be taught a lesson from the school of how to shoot yourselves in the foot.

    I see pro-Joe Walsh signage and I can only wonder why these people go out of their way to support a self-evident jagoff. It’s like drawing a penis on democracy.

  • GrafZeppelin127

    Is there a better representative of the 21st century post-Bush Republican id?

  • http://twitter.com/lws_sa Wayne Stevens

    just look at the videos of him screaming at a constituent or at a CNN anchor. it’s obvious the guy is a dangerous, violent, windbag. Which is why he represents the Teabag Party perfectly.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    “Go get a job Sandra Fluke”, says the misogynistic deadbeat that never bothered paying alimony to his ex wife. Go get a lobotomy from your proctologist, Joe Walsh!

  • http://twitter.com/Sweetey15 Janet ODell

    Tammy Duckworth will mop the floor with Walsh’s worthless ass.

    • D_C_Wilson

      I so hope he loses. His inevitable public meltdown will be priceless.

  • D_C_Wilson

    “Get a job!” Is that what he tells his kids when his child support payments are due? A man who cannot or will not satisfy his own financial obligations has no business telling others what to do.