Romney ‘Attacks Those Who Work for a Living’

Speaking of campaign ads, this ad is now airing in CO, IA, FL, VA, NC, OH, NV, and NH.

When Mitt Romney dismissed 47% of Americans for not pulling their weight, he attacked millions of hard working people making 25, 35, 45 thousand dollars a year. They pay social security taxes. State taxes. Local taxes. Gas, sales, and property taxes. Romney paid just 14 percent in taxes last year. On over 13 million in income. Almost all from investments. Instead of attacking folks who work for a living…Shouldn’t we stand up for them?

This ad only scratches the surface, but that’s a good thing. There’s still plenty of time left before the election and the video of Romney speaking to a group of wealthy donors can be plumbed endlessly. It’s that awful.

    You know, as bad a job as the Romney campaign is doing, that’s how great a job OFA is doing!!

    (i love seeing each Obama ad because i know it will fucking rock!)

  • http://twitter.com/GaltsGultch John Dee

    Truth hurts hu…??? Sooner or later the takers will out number the makers

    • jewelbomb

      Keep thinking that way, dawg. You’re in for a rude awakening on November 7. You see, most hard-working Americans don’t cotton well to being told by the Monopoly man that they are moochers.

  • http://profiles.google.com/rollotamasi13 Rollo Tamasi

    I agree there’s plenty of time. I think the Obama camp is waiting to use some debate footage and incorporate that into a 47% ad.

    There’s a lot of material to work with.

  • Ipecac

    The Republicans have been making this same stupid argument for years in support of their ridiculous policies. I wish the Dems had been speaking out as strongly against it before now.

    Still, great ad.