Romney Fever! Catch It!

Ohio Governor John Kasich (R) has a raging case of Romney fever as evidenced by this gushingly effusive endorsement.

“He says he’s got a 53-point plan or whatever, I don’t know.”

Get the billboards and yard signs ready: “Mitt Romney! Whatever. I Don’t Know.”

  • http://www.facebook.com/people/Karen-Weber/707255929 Karen Weber

    Even Romney/Ryan yard signs seem phony: “Believe in America”. He believes in America so much that he won’t put his money in US banks.

      Or US charities or in US bonds or US businesses……

      • Brutlyhonest

        It has been a while, but Mary Matilin was on a show this summer (Pierce Morgan I think) and said, “Why would Rmoney invest in America? ” THAT should be running around the clock.

        • D_C_Wilson

          Ugh, now her and her husband are shilling booze. How low can you sink?

  • chris castle

    Kasich might try to run for the open seat in 2016, or is holding out for the veep spot…

    • D_C_Wilson

      Kasich may be more concerned with holding on to his current job in 2014.

  • gescove

    Dispiritedly spoken like someone who knows full well his team will have its ass kicked in November.

  • bphoon

    Mitt Romney! Whatever. I Don’t Know.

    My reaction precisely when he ran in ’08. Still the same. Empty suit…

  • D_C_Wilson

    Mitt Romney! Whatever. I Don’t Know.

    This is what happens when your candidate believes in nothing.

  • BadSaratoga

    Romney/Ryan plan –

    53 points of steaming Seamus doo doo topped with a rich creamy Santorum sauce.

    Hungry yet?