Romney Fever Continues to Spread

We’re approaching pandemic levels as Romney fever reaches Bill Kristol.

“If this election is just about the last four years, that’s a muddy verdict. Bush was president during the financial meltdown. The Obama team has turned that around pretty well. Bill Clinton’s speech at the convention was very important in that way.”

Kristol is obviously in-the-tank for President Obama.

When the dust of this election settles, the race to be the first pundit to say “don’t blame me,” even though Mitt Romney’s candidacy is a horror-show of their own making, will be a sight to behold.

The Obama campaign is one of the best, if not the best, campaign operation we’ve ever seen, so they deserve the lion’s share of the credit for Romney shambles, but OFA had a lot of help from the conservative echo chamber that gave birth to the worst crop of candidates imaginable.

The next batch of degenerates in 2016 will be no different if Fox News continues to pick their candidates for them.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Election 2012 and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

    Damn…Kristol is getting out the first of the “I told you so’s” right away. The problem is his hypocricy. Kristol had nothing but pure lust and love for Sarah Palin and he has pure man love for Paul Ryan. You know how well Sarah worked out and Eddie Munster is imploding further into the crater everyday. Bill Kristol is largely responsible for both of those choices. Ultimately, the nominee is responsible for their VP pick, but Kristol sure spent a lot of time bashing his gums together for Paul Ryan. And now, he is the first to bail. As we like to say on this blog: “Keep going Republicans you’re doing great!”

      Actually, I think Noonan beat Kristol to it. Of course, the wingnuts immediately turned on her removing her official conservative credentials. I am very much enjoying watching the rats desert the sinking ship. /snicker

    • BenAu

      They are already saying that they should let “Ryan be Ryan” so that if Romney loses they can dust Ryan off and re-present him. The line will be that Ryan was tarnished by Romney’s campaign and the real Ryan would have won the election.

      Of course, we know Romney can’t let Ryan off the leash because his views are toxic to the vast majority of the electorate and any reputation of seriousness, veracity and intelligence is based on punditry not truth.
      You won’t be able to convince the echo-chamber of that, however…

  • Brutlyhonest

    HaHa! kristol wants to finally be correct about something!

    • Victor_the_Crab

      Or, he’s attempting reverse psychology. I think he knows by know that he sucks at picking political winners, so he’s trying to say how great Obama is and how Republicans are total losers in order to reverse the tidal way created by Obama and get Romney the win in November.

      Will it work? Naaaa! The fates are so against Billy Kristol.

      • Brutlyhonest

        I know that he knows that I know that he knows that I know he’s a useless sack of shite.