Romney Slams Paul Ryan’s Vote for Defense Cuts

The Uncanny Gaffe Machine 3000:

MITT ROMNEY: Well, I want to maintain defense spending at the current level of the GDP. I don’t want to keep bringing it down as the president’s doing. This sequestration idea of the White House, which is cutting our defense, I think is an extraordinary miscalculation in the wrong direction.

DAVID GREGORY: Republican leaders agreed to that deal to the extend the debt ceiling.

MITT ROMNEY: And that’s a big mistake. I thought it was a mistake on the part of the White House to propose it. I think it was a mistake for Republicans to go along with it.

Paul Ryan voted for the debt deal that called for cuts in defense spending. Whoops!

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Election 2012 and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • PanoramaLinhay22
    • Victor_the_Crab

      FUCK OFF, SPAMMER!!!!!

  • Brutlyhonest

    Also, too: There haven’t been any defense cuts yet. The numbers showing an increased defense budget every year under President Obama are easy to find, but you wouldn’t want cymbals smashing wind-up monkey Gregory to tax himself looking up that info.

  • D_C_Wilson

    Yeah, but you can’t expect to hold a member of the Romney-Ryan ticket responsible to positions they held a whole year ago!

  • DetroitSam

    FOR SOME FUN: #DavidGregorysToughQuestions on Twitter where people try and guess the puff ball questions Gregory will asked Mittens on MTP.

  • http://www.facebook.com/people/Lou-Ploch/100000572875657 Lou Ploch

    what do you expect after the ryan lies in his acceptance speech