Romney Unlocks Foreign Policy Blunder Badge

Mitt had his first serious foreign policy blunder today and he hasn’t even been anointed as America’s First White Man yet.

MOSCOW (AP) — President Vladimir Putin says a comment made by U.S. presidential candidate Mitt Romney has made Russia feel justified in opposing America’s missile defense plans in Europe.

The Republican challenger to President Barack Obama has branded Russia the “No. 1 geopolitical foe” of the United States.

Putin said Tuesday that statement shows Russia is right to criticize the U.S.-led NATO plan to place land- and sea-based radars and interceptors in several European locations.

This is clearly a distraction. A shiny object.

Team Romney keeps on losing.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Foreign Policy and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Victor_the_Crab

    Team Romney keeps on losing for America.

  • D_C_Wilson

    I’m starting to think we’ve been unfair to George W. Bush. I mean, at least he waited until getting elected before offending our allies and other countries we have to negotiate with.

    • http://twitter.com/SparksFL RegisterToVote&Vote

      Romney seen to be making Bush look good! Wow!!

  • Chachizel

    Seriously, this has to be one of the worst run campaigns that has ever existed. Kind of scary that its this close.