Speaking of Republicans Disconnected from Facts, Reality

Norah O’Donnell ran circles around a creepy and deceptive Paul Ryan yesterday on the vice presidential nominee’s vote for the defense cuts in the infamous debt ceiling deal.

He’s such a poseur hack. He thinks that if he throws around enough numbers and procedural gobbledeegook he might confuse people into thinking he’s smarter than he really is.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Economy and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • SlapFat

    That’s definitely not one of Rep. Ryan’s best interviews. To look on the bright side it’s good to see that interviewers are utilizing a very effective tactic when it comes to interviewing politicians: repeat a question if it goes unanswered. Works wonders, really.

    If Karl Rove continues to run clever ads like this one, though, I’m just not sure the GOP is ready for the inevitable post-modern remixes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hwx2QyV87s&feature=youtu.be

      WTF was that?

  • Miranda

    He stoopid.

  • Ned F

    What’s that old saying?, ” If you can’t dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.”

  • bphoon

    he might confuse people into thinking he’s smarter than he really is.

    Been working for him so far, at least with the GOP (not a very high bar, I acknowledge). I’ve noticed, though, more news actors trying pin this guy down and repeating questions that he’s not answering–it’s scratching the surface but at least fewer of them are simply accepting his bullshit at face value.

    Little by little, he’s being exposed for what he really is: a know-nothing party hack who simply dresses up Ayn Rand ideology with a bunch of fake numbers and other bullshit. Hopefully, enough real, live voters are noticing.

    Adding: if Norah O’Donnell can run circles around you in an interview, you have big problems.