Super Stupid

With friends like Governor Martin O’Malley (D-MD) who needs friends?

WRONG! The correct answer is “yes” — a very loud “yes!” — by nearly every economic and social indicator.

Goddamn. Watch for the governor to appear in countless Romney/SuperPAC commercials between now and election day.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Election 2012 and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Clancy

    How’s the selective editing here any different than what the GOP did to President Obama over the “You didn’t build that” B.S.? From the ‘Face the Nation’ transcript: “No, but that’s not the question of this election. The question, without a doubt, we are not as well off as we were before George Bush brought us the Bush job losses, the Bush recession, the Bush deficits, the series of desert wars, charged for the first time to credit cards, the national credit card–“

      Yeah, that’s what I thought too. But we aren’t the kind of people to take stuff out of context and the GOP are. Bob’s right…they will use it, out of context and it will do damage. He could have left the ” no” out and just started with “that’s not the question”.

  • ranger11

    Damn, first Booker now this guy. Do these guys have a problem or what? Do they remember what happened four years ago this month? I believe it occurred somewhere on Wall Street. It wasn’t that long ago. Give ‘em an ’08 calendar.

  • http://twitter.com/Sweetey15 Janet ODell

    goddamn it.

  • eljefejeff

    No?? I actually used to think O Malley was presidential material.

    Plouffe and Axelrod wouldn’t say Yes either. Did Obama tell everyone not to say that? Did they not want to be on camera saying yes because they’d be mocked the way Obama was when he said “the private sector is doing fine”.

    They really blew this one. Obama has to take this by the horns right now and make it a part of his stump speech that people ARE better off now than 4 years ago, and point out why. We were losing hundreds of thousands of jobs, now we’re gaining. We have health care reform. Roads, bridges, and schools were improved through the stimulus. The Iraq War has ended. Al Qaeda’s leaders have been taken out. Yes, MUCH better off.