The 3 A.M. Phone Call

Artist – Kirk Walters

Watch Paul Ryan get booed repeatedly at the AARP.

You have to admit it was smart of the Romney campaign to send Paul Ryan to the AARP as a human sacrifice rather than Romney himself.

  • Nefercat

    Smarmy little rat-faced weasel.

  • laddieluv

    …”mixed reaction” my Irish buns…

    …and the arrogant little “fuk” just smirks and stands there…

    …no empathy gene whatsoever…just hubris…

    …love the “boos”…but love that people walked out…

    I love it that they yelled “Liar, liar, liar!”

    God, he sounds like such a damn contemptible know nothing arrogant ASS.

  • D_C_Wilson

    He’s still on the “Obamacare cuts $760 billion from Medicare” lie and no mention that he wants to cut the same amount to pay for tax cuts for the wealthy and more military adventures in the Middle East.

  • priscianusjr

    The funniest part is at the end, where he says: “You don’t have to take my word for it.” As if anybody was taking his word for it.
    And this is their “serious” policy guy.

    • ranger11

      It’s not only that he’s their “serious” guy but also that the media built him up to be that. Most over-rated media creation that I can remember. He makes Chris Christie look like a heavyweight in all ways.