The Battle Plan

Artist – Dave Granlund

In other news, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie has Romney fever.

“We had a bad week — if the election were going to be held tomorrow that would be a problem, but there’s a lot of ground to cover in the next 42 days.”

Yes. A problem.

Meanwhile, here’s the latest from The Onion.

    And here’s one from Politico:

    Paul Ryan has gone rogue. He is unleashed, unchained, off the hook.

    “I hate to say this, but if Ryan wants to run for national office again, he’ll probably have to wash the stench of Romney off of him,” Craig Robinson, a former political director of the Republican Party of Iowa, told The New York Times on Sunday.

    Coming from a resident of Iowa, a state where people are polite even to soybeans, this was a powerful condemnation of the Republican nominee.

    • Nefercat

      Ryan will also have to wash the stench of Ryan off of himself.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Uh, no there isn’t ground to cover within the next forty plus days, Christie. You dolts have had months and years to plan this, and its burning up in flames right in front of your eyes. You are all toast.

      Perhaps he’s referring to the ground in front of TV stations being covered with many, many millions of Koch-backed, lies spewing dollars.