The Daily Banter Mail Bag is Less ‘Ladylike’ Than Last Week

Questions for me, Chez and Ben from the heaping stenchy Mail Bag:

1) What changes do you think might be coming in the cabinet for Obama’s second term (if he wins)?
-N

2) Hey guys, did you see that Todd Akin said that Claire McCaskill was less “ladylike” in this election than six years ago? Do you think any of the Republicans embracing him again will back away or are they just that despicable?
-Selena

3) If you had to be stranded on a desert island with one current or former first lady, who would it be and why?
-Jason

Read our answers here.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in The Daily Banter and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • eljefejeff

    well Bob not to kiss ass but as usual you give best responses. Love the little known fact about Mrs. Fillmore.

    Ben’s answer got me wondering how willing Obama will actually be to keep trying to compromise with republicans. Maybe he’ll give them one last chance, since they won’t have to face him(and probably not Biden either) in 2016. I suppose it’s possible they’ll make an agreement to work with him if he stays close to the center. I’d never trust the motherfuckers but he’s a lot more patient than most of us.

  • zirgar

    Another fact about Mrs. Fillmore: beneath those 23 layers of stifling hot Victorian garb, was the svelte, smoking hot body of a lingerie model. Of course, back then they were referred to as Victorian’s Secret models…

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Yeah, Jackie Kennedy was beautiful and lovely. But she was too much a princess for my liking. I’d go with Michelle Obama ‘cuz she’s both sexy and real. And watching her with her bare arms exposed is quite the turn on.

  • D_C_Wilson

    You lost me at “creepy staring eyes” ’cause that just made me think of Bachmann. I wouldn’t be able to keep the monkey down after that.