The Greatest Fox & Friends Clip Ever

Gretchen Carlson and the Fox & Friends crew were pranked by a kid who claimed he voted for President Obama in 2008 but is voting for Romney this year. Just watch…

I love the fact that Fox & Friends was trying to concern-troll the president and stepped into a huge and hilarious pile of crapola. In case you can’t see the video, here’s part of the chat:

“Hello, Miss USA, it’s an honor,” Rice said with a laugh, a reference to Carlson’s 1989 reign as Miss America.

“Miss America, but close enough,” Carlson said.

“Miss Universe, in my book,” Rice said.

Carlson tried throughout the interview to steer Rice back to the stagnant unemployment rate and weak job market that has purportedly prompted young Obama supporters to abandon the president. It proved to be a futile effort, as Rice responded with a series of incoherent non-sequiturs about both presidential candidates.

Why did he support Obama four years ago?

“Oh, I was a huge Obama supporter in 2008, I met him in the third grade,” Rice said while taking a drink from a white cup. “I met him when I was little.”

And why is he now supporting Romney?

“Why I am supporting Mitt Romney? It’s actually a funny story,” Rice said as a visibly uncomfortable Carlson awaited his response. “I lost a basketball game to a friend of mine.”

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Fox News Channel and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://www.facebook.com/tacolar.mars Bigdog327

    How could those inelegant people a Fox possibly get fooled? A beautiful moment… not the last either!

  • Vic78

    I’m jealous. I wish I’d thought of that.

  • todbrowning

    She does know that morning isn’t “Prime Time,” right? Never know with Gretch.

  • bphoon

    So, Gretchen, you’re not ready for prime time, either. Maybe that’s why you’re on in the morning?

    Amazing to me, she even looks like a moron, too…

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Heh, heh, heh…

  • http://www.facebook.com/beth.still1 Beth Still

    She was a national beauty contest winner??? She looks like Botox Barbie!

    • D_C_Wilson

      She’s also a graduate of Stanford. Go figure.

      I suspect her contract requires her to do her best to make Doocy and Not-Doocy look smart.

  • D_C_Wilson

    He probably thought this was how you audition for a job at Fox: Show up hammered and act like an obnoxious and clueless douche.