This is a New Low

This may actually be worse than the whooping and chopping.

Princess Little Big Liar? Princess??

Racism. Misogyny. Stereotyping. Check, check, and check. That’s a lot of hate in a very efficient package.

(photo via @SueWinMA)

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Ethics and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • GrafZeppelin127

    Jeebus fleebing cripes. What century is this, again?

      the one before the last one evidently.

  • Ipecac

    Am I correct that that’s not an official poster but the product of some deranged dumbass?

    Some people are just horrible.

    • http://www.facebook.com/ericthut Eric Thut

      looks professionally done to me…

    • JMAshby

      I am unaware if the sign was paid for by the Brown campaign. I would assume it wasn’t. Or hope it wasn’t. I do know a laminated sign of that size isn’t cheap.

      • ninjaf

        I don’t see any “Paid for by Scott Brown” or any other legal disclaimer. I am thinking this was made by an individual with too much education and design skills to be able claim to be this ignorant. It looks to me like whoever created it is reveling in their bigotry.

    • DorothyMA

      No, it is not a Brown campaign produced campaign. It is, however, exactly the kind of mockery that his campaign has quietly supported and indeed encouraged for months. The REASON he started this whole “Native American” line of attack is to stoke racial resentment against her. It’s the only play he’s got.

      He’s responsible for this. Unlike John McCain before the “HE’S A TERRORIST” crowds in 2008, Scott Brown not just tolerated it, he’s fanned the flames with coy statements and verbal bombs.

      It’s not the USA I want to believe I live in, and it’s certainly not the Massachusetts I thought I grew up in. I do not want this yahoo representing me. I’m ashamed to have him as my senator.

      • Ipecac

        Well said.

    • Honest Abe

      yeah, some people are just horrible. Like when they lie and say they found 2 trillion dollars and will cut the deficit in half by the end of their first term. But then, some drones just love to be lied to.

        Ya know, you’re even dumber than our regular trolls.

        Sheesh, can’t even get a decent damn troll here.

        • Honest Abe

          It’s amazing just how ignorant people like you are. I state FACT. A FACT of two of many lies of Obama. And what do liberal gene infested twerps like you do? Call me a troll? Listen dip sh, contrary to your libtard by-laws, you libs do not have sole ownership of the first amendment.

            Ohoh, you used the “tard” word. I think THE Sarah Palin Idiot nixed the use of that term for rightwingtards.

            Stupid fucktard.

            Good thing the American people blame our do-NOTHING REPUBLICAN congress for your “FACT”.

      • Ipecac

        You mean when he said this within a month of taking office?

        “Today I’m pledging to cut the deficit we inherited by half by the end of my first term in office,” Obama said. “Now, this will not be easy. It will require us to make difficult decisions and face challenges we’ve long neglected. But I refuse to leave our children with a debt that they cannot repay, and that means taking responsibility right now, in this administration, for getting our spending under control.”

        BEFORE the Republicans crapped all over pretty much everything he tried to do? Yes, he was naive, thinking that the Republicans actually cared about Americans and not just about stopping him.

        See, you’re at a disadvantage because I’ve been alive and paying attention for the last four years. I know what actually happened and why it happened.

  • http://stickyvine.blogspot.com/ Vicki, Who Hearts Al Gore

    Embarrassing. For Scott Brown. There are many racist, bigoted, misogynistic idiots in this country, and I’m embarrassed that they’re my countrymen.

    • http://www.facebook.com/richard.dugan Richard Dugan

      Scott Brown supports the Republican Party and the Republican Party supports Willard Romney. what could be more embarrassing than that?

  • Draxiar

    Holy Fuckballs.

    • gescove

      True that!

  • http://twitter.com/Satur9 SaturNine

    Individual, not sanctioned by Brown campaign, but illustrative of what he’s pandering to. Aren’t you fucking proud?

  • http://pulse.yahoo.com/_HJQZNEMP3VFXHGEVZPPFTI5JSE Bawlin' John Bohner

    That’s the OTHER side of Massachusetts, the one we call Assachusetts. Frat Boy Brown is as phony as the people who support him. We’re doing all we can to unseat his pathetic derriere and send him back to sell sunglasses from a kiosk in Wrentham.

    Please, donate to Dr. Warren’s campaign!

  • Not Sayin

    Fuck. That’s unbelievable.

  • http://twitter.com/DANEgerus DANEgerus

    Because lying to exploit Affirmative Action preferences isn’t offensive at all…

    • A P

      On what basis do you make that accusation?

      Unfounded……crap, which I find to be HIGHLY fucking offensive.

      also……..Scott Brown is owned by the Koch brothers. Just sayin’…

    • Knuckles, Honorary Consul

      Link?

    • DRArvizu

      Blood quantum was a WHITE government’s twisted method for cheating on treaty obligations to Native Nations. There are over 500, btw, and there are LOTS of blond, blue-eyed Native Rosses and McDonalds in that part of the world. Warren didn’t need Affirmative Action… she actually is good at her job whatever her heritage is.

    • GrafZeppelin127

      And your proof that Ms. Warren is lying is……..?

      [Please, don't say what Sen. Brown said at the debate. Please.]

    • Victor_the_Crab

      That sign – and your post – is, troll!

    • http://www.facebook.com/richard.dugan Richard Dugan

      DANEgerus is actually DISINgenuous.

    This may actually be worse than the whooping and chopping.”

    It’s all fucking old and retarded, carried out by bullies and creeps.

  • ALbert010

    where is this sign?

    • DorothyMA

      Hanson MA

  • Not Sayin

    Well, guess it’s time to donate to Elizabeth Warren, if they’ll let a lowly Texan do that.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Dis-fucking-gusting!!!

  • http://politicalgates.blogspot.com Patrick – Politicalgates
    • Not Sayin

      I got your lampoon right here, baby. Christ what an asshole.

    • D_C_Wilson

      The owner of the sign had this to say:

      “We’re $16 trillion dollars in debt and these politicians don’t seem to care and somebody’s got to pay the tab, right?” owner Robert Sullivan, 64, said Thursday.

      Obviously, this means that the most important thing to talk about is one of the candidates’ ethnicity.

  • rob black

    Wow…I am broke as hell…dont even live in MA…but I will be sending some money to Ms. Warren tommorow. Good job rethuggs!
    It is long past time we had some sort of national ephiphany about what these people really represent. Their national campaign is one lie and slander strung after another..and their down ticket strategy is even worse…if possible.
    Anymore, its not just that they have to be defeated so we can progress…they have to be defeated so we dont go back to some sort of dystopian nightmare…..
    At the very least they have to be contained…like some kind of virus…anybody see Colberts bit about Gomert! These people actually occupy positions of power…I wouldnt trust them manage a two lane intersection on a goat path….

  • http://twitter.com/C4XFire Hatchet Man

    Welcome to Massivetwoshits!

  • http://fontofliberty.blogspot.com/ Rarian Rakista

    Someone needs to show Scarborough this, so he can double hand Jeeebus again.

  • http://www.facebook.com/richard.dugan Richard Dugan

    This looks like one of the angry white men of the Mad Hatter Tea party had another melt down.

  • http://www.facebook.com/tony.mecklenburg Tony Mecklenburg

    Must go and have sit down, with angry pretty white boy. Share bowls keep the peace.

  • bphoon

    Reminds me of the Westboro Baptist crowd.

    The GOP and its supporters aren’t even bothering to hide–or even dress up–their bigotry any more. I have to believe that as they continue their descent into the gutter, most American people will wake up and ignore them into irrelevancy.

  • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1699617198 Matthew Dezzani

    Are we sure this isn’t a story mis-printed from Texas…

  • mnpollio

    Explain again why this race is even close? A former nude male model in the bag for Wall Street who stokes anti-Native American stereotypes among his supporters against a woman who has functioned as one of the best advocates for consumer’s rights. This should not be a tough decision to make.

    And speaking of Brown’s modeling days…Can anyone explain to me why Levi Johnson (no brain trust himself) was ripped apart by the conservative corporate media as being a lousy parent and role model for baring his ass in Playgirl, while the same commentators reacted in awe over how cool it was that Scott Brown had posed in similar attire in his youth? Strange, I did not hear one commentator ask Brown’s daughters whether they were emotionally scarred by his revelations.

  • http://www.facebook.com/people/Michael-Eggleston/1670956625 Michael Eggleston

    One of the reasons I just donated money to the Warren campaign is mouth breathers and knuckle draggers like this.

  • Honest Abe

    This is only low from the standpoint of what Liz Warren is.

    • Ipecac

      Highly educated? Empathic? Effective? Going to be a US Senator? Not getting your point here.