This Is So Bad It Could Be An SNL Skit

As far as I’m aware this is suppose to be a serious campaign ad, but it’s so bad, so wrong, and so ridiculous it’s a little hard to believe that.

The biggest problem with this ad is that the woman portrayed as a disillusioned Obama supporter is actually an RNC staffer. According to Talking Points Memo it’s Republican National Committee Director of Hispanic Outreach Bettina Inclan, but beyond that there are other problems.

She claims the president has changed. He hasn’t. She claims his spending is out of control. It isn’t. She claims he’s constantly on the golf course. He isn’t. She claims he’s always out with Hollywood celebrities, as if anyone really gives a shit about that. And let’s face it, George Clooney is an American icon that transcends politics.

And to top it all off, she’s speaking to a cardboard cutout of the president. Because we didn’t just have another instance a week ago where a Hollywood celebrity scolded a fictious version of the president in an empty chair.

Is this really the best they have? Wasn’t Paul Ryan suppose to makes this an election about substance?

It’s going to be a long fall election season for the Republicans if the height of their campaign is fake Obamas and dogwhistles.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Epic Fail and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • ArrogantDemon

    These people are fucking clowns

    They throw Clint under the bus for his skit, then do an upgraded version of it, fucking clowns

  • Lazarus Durden

    Seriously man. How in fuck are the polls tied at this point? How is that possible? I’m beginning to think it’s fixed so the MSM can have a horse race. Seriously how?!?

      Well some say it’s because they only poll people with landlines which is an extremely bias sampling particularly against the young. However I am in my 40s and only have a cell phone so maybe it’s also biased against middle aged high tech users? Other Han that it’s gotta be that those MSM mofos are lying.

  • gobrooklyn

    No Black actor wanted the job I guess. LOL!! Morons.

  • http://twitter.com/hotincleveland Truly S.

    Wow, she’s not even a good actress. Sounds like she’s reading off a script in a commercial for California Psychics or something.

  • http://twitter.com/ColoradoChrys Chrystal Cottrell

    That add robbed me of 5 minutes of my life! My IQ just fell from watching it. It’s so trashy. Probably going to have a creepy nightmare. One word. Yuck!

  • http://twitter.com/kerryreid Kerry Reid

    Yes. Because to the GOP, all women are cock-obsessed, gold-digging hos.

  • popebandarbinturtle

    Should’ve used Victoria Jackson!

    “It’s going to be a long fall election season for the Republicans if the height of their campaign is fake Obamas and dogwhistles.”

    That’s all they’ve ever had. Fake liberals to do battle with. Strawman arguments and projection. It’s all a part of their ongoing war on reality.